Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nanny's cakes

(My wedding cake)

(My brother-in-law's wedding cake)

(My sister-in-law wedding cake)
So I have come up with a great way to help my mother in law's business. She bakes cakes for special ocassions like weddings, birthdays, baptisms and more. During the past five years she hasn't been successful at selling her amazing cakes because there hasn't been much marketing regarding her business. Therefore for my business project I'm determined to get the name of her business out there and hopefully make Nanny's Cakes into a famous cake shop. (All three pictures of the cakes in this blog are cakes that my mother in law has made.)

9 comments:

  1. These cakes look incredible! I think having her start a business would be such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosanyi these cakes are beautiful!! I think that this is a great idea and it would be awesome for you to help her out. She should definitely be making some money off of these cakes. Good luck to the both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you are taking on this role to help her. The cakes look great and I'm sure they taste amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man do I want one of those cakes!! Simply AMAZING work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cakes are exquisite. I guarantee that promoting your mother-in-law's cakes through social media sites like Blogger and Twitter will generate more business for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosanyi, you and I should go in business together. You can market cakes and I'll plan weddings. I would also like to try one of your mother-in-laws cakes because they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you ever watched Cake Boss? These are some quality looking cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cakes, cakes, and more cakes! what a perfect world it would be if thats all it was were cakes! :o

    ReplyDelete